Thanks to: Ian Bullock, Bondy, Dave McCann & The Near Post for all your help.

Contact us HERE

Follow the Terrors on Facebook and Twitter

Home The Club Season History Fanzone

Members of the Bostik League South Central Division Football League -

Saturday 6th October

Bostik South Central



Hertford Town

Beedon,Coleman, Bassett


An excellent team performance with everyone playing their part saw United beat 6th placed Hertford Town. After a quiet opening Tooting went in front in the 29th minute when the impressive Daryl Coleman had a powerful header cleared off the line and Lexus Beeden following up applied the finishing touch. Six minutes later Danny Bassett who had a fine game up front saw his goal-bound effort cleared for a corner and soon after Zaq Coleman who was a constant threat forced a good save.


At the start of the second half Town had a couple of decent efforts which just missed the target through Charlie Ruff and David Keenleyside. Tooting replied with a low drive from Eddie Dines which was saved at the near post by Lamar Johnson in the visitors goal. The Terrors then doubled their advantage  in the 63rd minute when a precise cross from Danny Bassett was turned in at the far post by Zaq Coleman.

Hertford reduced the arrears after 71 minutes with a flying header from Charlie Ruff following a cross from George Lutaaya. However just two minutes later the Terrors restored their two- goal cushion when the returning Omari Hibbert who looked the part up front crossed for Danny Bassett to fire home from close range and get a deserved goal for all his efforts.

Soon after skipper Sol Patterson-Bohner fired inchesover from just outside the box. Mention must be made of Lexus Beeden who was superb at the back and when the visitors threatened he was always there too clear up. Well done to the Management Team who I believe are putting together a very good outfit, more of the same please.

Tooting & Mitcham Utd FC : Luke Colquhoun, Lexus Beeden, Peter Wedgeworth(Eddie Dines), Tope Fadahunsi, Saidou Khan, Sol Patterson-Bohner, Danny Bassett(Dan Clements), Dominic Morgan-Griffiths, Zaq Coleman(Omari Hibbert), Daryl Coleman, Isaiah Jones. Unused subs Kadeem Ajeon, Abaham Odoh.

Match Report by Ian Bullock

Saturday October

Bostik South Central

Egham Town




Bassett(2), Ghandour, Jones

On the surface recovering from a 3-1 half time deficit to chalk up a comfortable victory appears heroic. However, a glance at Eghams record puts the matter into perspective and asks the question how did we get into that position in the first place?

Danny Bassett followed up on his own twice taken penalty after half an hour to reduce a two goal deficit. However the recovery lasted just two minutes and the Terrors left the pitch at half time looking a beaten side.

But it was the Sarnies that failed to show after the break and the visitors were soon in control of proceedings. A beautifully executed finish by Lebanese u-19 sub Hady Ghandour was a just reward and there were few present that doubted that more would follow. Jones and Bassett duly applied the finishing touches.

Tooting & Mitcham Utd FC: Colquhoun, Patterson-Bohner, Wedgeworth, Beeden, Simeone, Dines, Khan, Morgan-Griffiths, Clements (Ghandour), Bassett (Simpson), Jones (Edwards) Unused; Fadahunsi, Odoh

Match Report by The Terror

Saturday 3rd November

Bostik South Central

Waltham Abbey




Simpson, Bassett

Terrors secured a remarkable fourth straight away win by easily toppling the league leaders on a fine winters afternoon. With Lexis Beedon injured the latest back line saw Eddie Dines on the right, with Soll PB and Antonio Simeone paired in the middle. Daryl ‘Rooney’ Coleman returned to midfield following suspension.

Tooting owned most of the possession throughout, but in the first period failed to seriously test Leyton Orient loanee Arthur Janata in the home goal, whist Abbeys direct style could have seen them a couple of undeserved goals to the good had they been wearing their finishing boots.


Saidou Khan has been steadily returning to the quality player we remember from his last spell at Imperial Felds and it was a moment of true class from him that  drove a cart and horses clean through the home midfield  and defence with a ground level 30 yard rapier pass to the toes of Isaiah Jones, who  provided the finish that such a sublime delivery deserved.

After that the engine room purred nicley, with DMG back to his best - constantly battling for and winning possession then setting up moves all over the place and fitting perfectly alongside the string pulling Coleman.  At the back the other recent returnee  Simeone looked assured alongside a well behaved SPB.   

On the right flank Elijah Simpson had been contained by the excellent Rimmel Daniel. However, with half an hour to go , he slipped his leash by holding back, rather than dashing for the goal line, to deliver a low cross that panicked the home side and eventually fell to Danny Bassett, stationed around by the penalty spot, who gleefully stabbed the ball high into the net to claim his seventh goal in four games.

Perhaps they could have pressed for more. The ever dangerous Jones terrorrised fullback Reece Morgan, eventually frustrating him into a wild tackle to earn a deserved yellow card.  Keeper Janata was kept on his toes but, more importantly, the back door was kept firmly locked and Abbey never really looked like stopping Terrors from chalking up a first clean sheet of the season.

Tooting & Mitcham Utd FC : Luke Colquhoun, Eddie Dines, Peter Wedgeworth, Daryl Coleman, Antonio Simeone, Sol Patterson-Bohner, Dominic Morgan-Griffiths(Abraham Odoh), Saidou Khan, Danny Bassett, Isaiah Jones(Stefan Ilic), Elijah Simpson(Handy Ghandour). Unused subs Tope Fadahunsi, Jamal Batchilly.

Match Report by The Terror

Saturday 10th November

Bostik South Central






An action packed encounter played in very wet and windy conditions saw Tooting get a deserved equaliser in stoppage time after missing a penalty moments earlier.

In the first ever meeting between the club’s things started badly for the Terrors when Ware scored in the opening minute when Albert Adu scored from close range. In the 16th  minute it got worse for United when skipper Sol Patterson-Bohner was shown a

straight red card for an off the ball incident. Tooting’s best effort of the half came from Daryl Coleman who shot narrowly wide. Just before the break the visitors central defender could have received a red card after a shocking tackle but got a

yellow and was subbed at half-time


The first chance of the second half fell to the visitors towering striker Louis Blake who missed the target when well placed. Playing against the wind the Terrors piled on the pressure.  Elijah Simpson curled an effort just over and Isaiah Jones saw a

drive heading for the top corner brilliantly saved by Ware keeper Anthony Page.    

In the 74th  minute Ware were also reduced to ten men when their defender Harry Norman was shown a straight red

card for a reckless tackle on the outstanding Isaiah Jones which saw the Tooting man carried off on a stretcher. As the game went into stoppage time Tooting were awarded a penalty after the impressive Daryl Coleman was bundled over in the area.

Peter Wedgeworth stepped up to take the spot-kick but Anthony Page guessed the right way and made a fine stop low down.

Just when it looked like we would have nothing to show for our monumental efforts we were awarded a last gasp free-kick

and in a well worked routine Peter Wedgeworth rifled home amid joyous scenes from the Tooting faithful behind the goal. It was nothing more than Tooting deserved for a fine battling display. Well done to the team, the management and the fans who all played their part.

Tooting & Mitcham Utd FC : Luke Colquhoun, Eddie Dines, Peter Wedgeworth, Antonio Simeone, Sol Patterson-Bohner, Dominic Morgan-Griffiths, Saidou Khan,(Abraham Odoh), Danny Bassett, Daryl Coleman, Isaiah Jones(Zaq Coleman), Elijah

Simpson(Hady Ghandour). Unused subs Tope Fadahunsi, Stefan Ilic

Match Report by Ian Bullock

Tuesday 13th November

London Senior Cup



Harrow Borough

Simeone, Illic


A very entertaining game with both sides creating numerous chances. Tooting had the first opening in the 2nd

minute when Abraham Odoh was through on goal but the visitors keeper Hafed Al-Droubi saved well. Borough opened the scoring in the 16th minute with a long-range effort from George Moore and six minutes later they went two up when a Lewis Cole cross went in off Topi Fadahunsi. In between the goals Abraham Odoh had another one on one but the keeper was again up to the task.

Harrow increased their lead in the 33rd minute when the experienced Ryan Moss netted with a strike which went in off the far post.  Five minutes before the break Borough had a good chance to make it four but George Norman back heeled his

effort wide. Just before the break Hady Ghandour had a goal-bound shot cleared for a corner.


In the second half Antoine Simeone headed over from a corner and Dylan Kearney was put through but missed the target for the visitors. Thirteen minutes from time Excellence Muhemba scrambled home goal number four for the Middlesex side. The

Terrors kept battling away and reduced the arrears after 81 minutes with a powerful header from Antonio Simeone. Harrow then went straight down the other end to make it 5-1 with a goal from Dylan Kearney.  In the closing stages Stefan Ilic tapped

in United’s second after good work by Antonio Simeone. It was no disgrace to lose to a strong Harrow Borough side who have been banging in lots of goals in the Southern League Premier Division.

Tooting & Mitcham Utd FC : Liam Sallis, Peter Wedgeworth(Ajani Domingo-Carrington), Antonio Simeone, Sol Patterson-Bohner, Dominic Morgan-Griffiths, Danny Bassett(Zaq Coleman), Daryl Coleman, Tope Fadahunsi, Abraham Odoh,

Hady Ghandour, Elijah Simpson(Stefan Illic). Unused subs  Eddie Dines, Darryl Harrison.

Match Report by Ian Bullock

Saturday 17th November

Bostik South Central






A fourth minute moment of opportunism in which Isaiah Jones pinched the ball in midfield, ran through the home defence and scored, was the sole highlight of the afternoon.

A below strength Terrors side, lacking Eddie Dines (work), Lexus Beedon (injured) and Sol PB (Suspended) at the back, and Saidou Khan still suffering the effects of the battle of Ware, sparkled for another ten minutes or so, but the home side pulled themselves together and could have been level by the interval.  


After that is was one way traffic as Tooting played without conviction, routinely misplacing passes and missing tackles.  With 15 minutes left Luke Colquhoun had already made a few smart saves before ex-Terror TJ Nkoma speared in a fine cross to meet the unchallenged head of Efambe for the equaliser. With no sign of life from the visitors, apart from the hardworking keeper, it was no great surprise when the not undeserved Westfield winner arrived, via an uncleared corner, deep into stoppage time.

Terrors : Colquhoun, Domingo-Carrington, Wedgeworth, Fadahunsi, Simeone, D Coleman, Odoh (Ajeon), Morgan-Griffiths,  Simpson (Ilic), Jones (Ghandour), Bassett, Unused subs; R Coleman, Harrison

Match Report by The Terror

Tuesday 20th November

Surrey Senior Cup



Corinthian Casuals

Jones, Bassett


( Tooting & Mitcham won 4-3 on penalties)

A cracking cup-tie and despite all the heavy rain during the day the pitch was in excellent condition. The first action of the match saw Tooting open the scoring in the 9th minute when Danny Bassett cut in from the right and his precision cross was fired home with aplomb by Isaiah Jones.

In the 20th it could have been two after a free-flowing move Abraham Odoh’s effort was saved by former Terror Danny Bracken in the Casuals goal. Five minutes later Elijah Simpson headed over from close range. Casuals only real chance of the half fell to Warren Mfula who shot wide when well placed.


The visitors came out for the second half with a really positive approach and it was no surprise when they equalised after 55 minutes when a precision cross from the left was headed home by Warren Mfula. In the 70th only a superb save by debutant United keeper Idris Kalokoh kept the scores level and a minute later Casuals saw a fierce effort fizzle just past the post. Three minutes from the end of normal time Warren Mfula was through on goal but missed the target, but just two minutes later Casuals seemed to have won the tie when Gabriel Odunaike knocked in a close range effort. With the game in the last thirty seconds of stoppage time a defensive error left Danny Bassett in the clear and he coolly did the business to take the game to penalties.

The first spot-kick was taken by Corinthian Casuals keeper Danny Bracken but Idris Kalokoh dived to his left to make a superb save, Jordan Wilson then converted his to put Tooting one up, Coskun Ekin then made it 1-1, Terrors Stefan Ilic had his kick saved, Hakeem Adelukun then put Casuals 2-1 up, Ajani Domingo-Carrington then levelled things, ex Terror Jordan Clarke smashed his effortagainst the crossbar. Antonio Simeone coolly made it 3-2 for United but Max Oldhammade it 3-3. It was all down to Danny Bassett to put Tooting into the next round and he did not disappoint making no mistake with his well struck penalty.

Tooting & Mitcham Utd FC : Idris Kalokoh, Ajani Domingo-Carrington, Eddie Dines(Jordan Wilson), Antonio Simeone, Dominic Morgan-Griffiths, Danny Bassett, Isaiah Jones, Tope Fadahunsi, Abraham Odoh, Elijah Simpson(Stefan Ilic), Daryl Harrison(Peter Wedgeworth). Unused subs Serg Zamara, Morgan Campbell).

Match Report by Ian Bullock